Community Asset Fund
Organisations can apply to the Community Asset Fund for a grant of up to £25,000. Applicants can submit bids for 50 per cent of the cost of a project that provides or enhances important community infrastructure.
Who can apply?
• Voluntary groups / not for profit organisations
• Parish or town councils
• Management committees of community buildings
• Schools (for facilities with formal open community access)
What we will fund?
• New builds and refurbishments to existing buildings
• Play and recreation equipment
• Public art
What can I apply for?
• Up to 50 per cent of the cost of the project or activity over £2,000
• Maximum possible grant is £25,000
How do I apply?
• Carefully read the guidance notes below
• Click the link below to visit the Council’s online grant system and begin your application.
Deadlines for submission of application forms are as follows:
• Friday 22 March 2019 - Panel meeting on Thursday 18 April, for a decision by Friday 10 May 2019
• Friday 24 May 2019 - Panel meeting on Thursday 11 July, for a decision by Friday 2 August 2019
• Friday 30 August 2019 - Panel meeting on Thursday 17 October, for a decision by Friday 8 Nov 2019
• Friday 22 November 2019 - Panel meeting on Thursday 16 January 2020, for a decision by Friday 7 February 2020
If you require any further information, or have any problem accessing the online grant system or submitting an application, please contact Jenny Brain using the contact details below.
Telephone: 01264 368708