What is the Council doing to help?
We are delivering affordable housing in Test Valley by:
- Having a 3 year Housing Strategy. ‘Helping local people access a decent home’, which sets out how we will deliver affordable housing in the Borough;
- Using our planning policies to make sure that private housing developments have a percentage of new homes for sale or rent to local people at affordable prices;
- Working with housing associations to increase the number of new homes for rent and for sale;
- Making it easier for people to apply for affordable housing;
- Sometimes making Council-owned land available for affordable housing.
If you require any further information on the above, please contact:
The Housing Development Manager
Telephone: 01264 368000