Gypsies & Travellers

The Housing & Environmental Service monitors the area for travellers and works with the Gypsy and Traveller Unit at Hampshire County Council to monitor movement of encampments.

Landowners have the responsibility to evict Gypsies and Travellers from their land.

Further Information

You can find information and advice from the Hampshire County Council Gypsy and Traveller Unit or contact:

The Private Sector Housing Team
Telephone:  01264 368000