Annual Canvass 2023
Step 2 - Communications and updating the register
If all the people at the property can be matched we will communicate in one of two ways.
We will send a form to the property which will either be:
- Blank if nobody is registered at the property, or
- Contain details of anyone we have listed as registered at the property.
Even if there are no changes to be made to the information, you still need to respond to this.
To respond please complete the following steps
- Go to the Test Valley Borough Council Household response website;
- Log in to this site using the security codes provided on your form;
- Confirm that the details we hold for the property are correct, or make any changes that are required.
If there are no changes to make you may also respond by phone by ringing 0800 197 9871 and using the security codes provided on your form.
If we do not receive a response from the form we will make further attempts to get a response from you. This may include sending reminder forms, sending emails where that information is held or visiting your property.
If you require any additional assistance, please contact Test Valley Borough Council on the details shown at the top of the form.