Regular Covid Testing: People who are unable to work at home
You can find out more about testing below.
Why community testing is important
1 in 3 people with coronavirus do not have symptoms but can still pass it on to others. Regular testing for people without symptoms is important to help stop the virus spread and protect our loved ones. Community testing will help us identify more positive cases quickly and support people to self-isolate, therefore breaking chains of transmission and protecting communities. Let’s all help keep our community safe.
Who can get a test?
The community testing scheme is for those without symptoms of coronavirus who are in the following groups:
- People regularly leaving home to go to work, as they can't work from home
- People not covered by an existing workplace testing scheme or other programme
Community testing site
You can book an appointment at one of the asymptomatic testing sites that have been set up across Hampshire, including Picket Twenty Sports Pavilion, Andover. You will need to book a test on the Hampshire County Council site.
- You can book your appointment 24 hours in advance.
- You must be over 16 years old in order to book a test.
- People who are shielding should not attend a community testing site.
- Do not attend your booking if you start displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been told to isolate by Track and Trace.
Picket Twenty Sports Ground, Telegraph Road, Andover, SP11 6UF
Directions to Picket Twenty Sports Pavilion Andover
If you have Covid-19 symptoms
Remember, if you do have Covid-19 symptoms then you will need to book a test at https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test