Complaint about a Councillor

The Council has adopted a Code of Conduct for Councillors (see Constitution - link attached). Complaints alleging breaches of the Code should be sent to the Council's Monitoring Officer.

A copy of the complaint form for use concerning the Members' Code of Conduct is available:

  • as an eform to complete electronically (see Related Forms attached);
  • as a word file (see attachments) to print and return, either as an email attachment to or by post to the Council's Monitoring Officer at the address at the bottom of this page; or
  • on request from Council Offices in Andover or Romsey.

Guidance notes are available to accompany the complaint form - see attachments. Please read these notes before completing the form.