The display of advertisements is regulated by the Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) Regulations. Some adverts are exempt from the regulations and others are given deemed consent, provided certain conditions are complied with. Most fly-posting falls in this latter category.

For an application form to apply for consent to display an advertisement go to our forms and fees page.