GDPR Privacy Statement
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for benefits or other services provided by the Council or on behalf of the Council;
- create an account on our website;
- make a payment;
- report a concern;
- make a complaint;
- request information to be sent to you;
- subscribe to our service notifications or publications;
- enter a survey or take part in a consultation;
- give us some feedback;
- any other communication initiated by you.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- (a) government departments, other public sector organisations
- (b) analytics providers;
- (c) advertising networks ; and
- (d) search information providers.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery service
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources