Get involved - Staff Recruitment

Entitlement to work in the UK

If you are appointed to any of these positions, you will have to show you are entitled to work in the UK. You will need to provide one of the following:

  • A valid passport, or
  • A full birth certificate issued in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Ireland, plus an official document giving your permanent National Insurance number, or
  • A residence permit, registration certificate or document showing you are entitled to live in the UK permanently.

If you do not have any of the above, please contact us for more information on