Test Valley Borough Council Copyright Information
Applying to re-use Test Valley Borough Council copyright material
You may download the material featured on this website to file or printer for non-commercial research and private study, without our consent.
However, the re-use of content (text, images, pictures etc.) from this website, or from other Test Valley Borough Council publications, for other purposes, requires a licence from us.
Written applications should be addressed to:
The Head of Legal Services, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 3AJ, supplying:
1. your name, and where appropriate, the organisation you represent and your position
2. your postal address
3. your email address
4. your telephone number where we can contact you during UK working hours
5. a full description of the material to be covered by the licence
6. a short description of your intended use of the material
7. confirmation that you have read, and agree to abide by the terms of our standard licence
You will be given a reference number for your application upon receipt.
In addition to the automatic receipt you will get upon submitting your online application, you should be sent an acknowledgement of receipt, and/or a response, within five working days confirming your licence, or telling you if there is a problem (if, for example, we do not own the copyright on any, or some, of the information).
For further information contact the Legal and Democratic Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01264 368000.