Bills are available by email, together with the statutory financial information and details of services that would usually accompany the Council Tax bill in paper format.
Benefits of paperless billing include:
• Receiving your bill by email as soon as it is available
• Ease of storage and the ability to print your bill if required
• Saving paper, so it is better for the environment
• Saving the cost of printing, sorting and postage
To register for paperless billing click here – you will need your Account Reference and Online Key which are both shown on your latest bill.
If you do not have these details to hand, please contact us online here with your full name, property address and the email address to which you would like your bills sent.
Please note that by registering for paperless billing you:
• Agree to notify the Council of any change to your email address
• Agree to the issue of all bills to the email address provided
This arrangement can be cancelled at any time by contacting us online here.