Export Certificates

If you have a food business and wish to export your produce, you may be required to have a food export health certificate by the country of destination. If you do you will need to provide the Council with details of the consignment (e.g. the type of food, quantity, date codes, batch numbers etc) and the name and address of where you are sending the food to. A fee is payable to the Council for each health certificate.


If you require any further information, please contact the:

Commercial Team
Telephone: 01264 368000
Email: customerservices@testvalley.gov.uk