Bidding for a Home

Test Valley Borough Council does not have its own stock of council housing, or social housing as it is more commonly referred to.  All social housing stock is owned and managed by various Registered Providers (often known as Social Landlords).

In partnership, East Hampshire District Council, Eastleigh Borough Council, Havant Borough Council, Test Valley Borough Council and Winchester City Council have agreed a common approach for allocating social housing and manage a choice-based lettings scheme.  This is known as Hampshire Home Choice.

For more information on Hampshire Home Choice click on the following link to visit the Hampshire Home Choice website.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please contact us on:

01264 368000 (Andover) or
01794 527700 (Romsey)

Alternatively you can email us on