Change of Address and Lost or Damaged Permit

You must notify the Council immediately. You can notify us online at . Alternatively email , telephone 01264 368730 or 01264 368734, or visit our Council Offices to obtain a Change of Details Form.

An administration fee of £30.00 is made for replacing a lost season ticket. A replacement permit will be issued for the balance of the year remaining. 

You must return your permit immediately for a replacement if it becomes damaged or unreadable. There is no charge for replacing a damaged/illegible permit.

Replacement season tickets will normally be issued within 5 working days.  A temporary permit should be obtained from the Customer Service Centre at Beech Hurst, Andover, or Former Magistrates Court, Romsey.