Complaints, Compliments & Feedback

Complaints, Compliments & Feedback

To report potholes, street lighting, salt bins and other problems or issues on roads, footpaths and verges please contact Hampshire County Council.

More information

Your feedback is valuable

Test Valley Borough Council is committed to delivering public services that meet the highest possible standards. Your feedback helps us improve our services, so we want to hear from you if you feel we could have done something better.

You can contact us if you are concerned that we have:

•    failed to do something

•    not done something properly

•    been unfair or unreasonable. 

The simple steps outlined on these pages should help you find an answer to your concerns as quickly as possible.

If you have any comments about the complaints procedure or how we handled your complaint, please let us know.

Andrew Ferrier

Chief Executive



Please note:

To report potholes, street lighting, salt bins and other  problems or issues on roads, footpaths and verges please contact Hampshire County Council here.

To report issues with Local Housing Stock, including maintenance and repair, graffiti, and some neighbourhood issues – Aster Communities (Formerly known as Testway)

If you raise an issue via Twitter or Facebook we will help and sign post you to the correct council service or external agency.